Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Counties Manukau Rhythmic Invitational June '08

IMG_6981 copy 

Phew, finally finished uploading and processing all sessions! Click on the links (e.g, part 3) from each session to view the photos from this competition. As with the last competition, I have only posted a couple of photos of each routine, as there were so many. If you would like to see more photos of a particular gymnast, send an email to jessicahmatthew@gmail.com with an index number (e.g, 68330625kk.jpg) of a posted photo of the gymnast you are interested in seeing more photos of. I will send you small photos like the ones on this site that you can browse through.

For information on how to purchase photos, refer to the post titled How To Order Photos, which is linked in the right column of this page >>>

Just a few notes - Thanks to Tracey Redhead for letting me come and take photos. Once again I had a lot of fun at Counties and it was good seeing everyone. The nachos were as delicious as they've always been. About the technical stuff - I found the lighting in the gym to be really good and I think the white balance in my photos is a lot better than in the past. I'm also glad I sprung for a new 8gb memory card before the competition because I literally have photos coming out of my ears. Enjoy!

Saturday 21st June:

Level 3 Rope & Ball part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4

Level 3&4 Freehand part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5

Level 2 part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5 - part 6 - part 7 - part 8 - part 9

Level 4 Rope & Clubs part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5

Level 7&8 part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4

Level 10, Junior&Senior International part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5

Sunday 22nd June:

Groups & Level 5 Freehand part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5

Level 1&6 part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5 - part 6

Level 5 Hoop & Ribbon part 1 - part 2 - part 3

Level 9&10 part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4

Stage 3&4 part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5 - part 6 - part 7